Tuesday, August 6, 2013

My World Is Lonely when you're not with me ....Noha Haikal

My World Is Lonely when You‘ re not With Me.
I'm sitting here lonely under the stars and moon
So sad I always feel
My eyes filled
 with tears
All day I’m only thinking of you
I feel desperate when you’re not with me,
It feels as if the world is collapsing around me
I close my eyes to forget my tears,
I
 take my mind where my heart takes me
I see your face, feel your touch
I'm
 constantly thinking of you.
When you're gone, my world disappears.
Though thinking of you make's me glad,
and make me smile till the end of day
Being away from you makes me sad
and that’s what you have to know

If you ever feeling alone
 just give me a call
and  I'll be home.
I miss you so much
I can't bear the pain,
I only wish you could be here all day.
You’re the best man I’ve ever known,
I only wish I could have you for my own

Noha Haikal

No comments:

Post a Comment